May 19, 2011

To Return or Not to Return...

I went back to the mall. 
No, not to shop again, 
but to return the products that I didn't like. 
I will talk about what I returned, 
but let me say this, it is freeing to return products. Lol 
Simply, because you know that you are getting back your money. 
I got full return, and for one product that I couldn't find the receipt I got a store credit from Sephora. So, it's still a win-win, because I always eye on something new. 



The first girl I talked to said, they can only give store credit if you have the receipt, 
but then they did give me a store credit without the receipt. God know where it is. 
They registered my driver's licence information and gave me a Sephora card for store credit. 
I already started to think about what to get with my store credit money. 
After all, I already paid for it and one way or other Sephora has that amount not me, 
so I should get something with that money, before I lose the card or forget about it. 


(Posted on March 21, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment