May 19, 2011

Freckles...Like it or Hate it...

I bought Neutrogena sunscreen recently. 
...because I realized my forehead was burnt when I went for a walk in the nearby town park and all my freckles came back with all their powers.
This is not acceptable for me. 
Although people find it cute, 
if you are not born with it, freckles are not healthy! 
You get freckles when sun damages your skin cells. 
Besides, I don't like having brown spots on my face as if I am a British hunter dog. 
So, this summer my new task is to tan while protecting my skin, 
because I know that I can get burned no matter what. 
At least I should be able to keep the brown spots away. 
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Dry Touch SPF 30 (oil-free) smells really amazing, 
but I didn't like the texture of the cream; 
it's really thick (but you don't feel it on your face). 
So, I use just a little bit and I don't know if it's enough?
Recently I tried out Thomas Peter Roth Oily Problem Skin Instant Mineral Powder SPF30. The girl at Sephora suggested it as a finishing product and a sunscreen, 
but the product packaging is cheap and the powder is too dark and flies all over the place when you sweep it across your face. 
So, it was one other product that ended up going back to Sephora.

I have a lot of other products to mention, but I keep it for another day.

(Posted on April 20, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment