May 19, 2011

Have you heard...?

I am introduced to ShopSquad by a twitter member. 
I'm a newbie but I liked it already. 
My friends' always come to me when they need an advice and when they need to hear the truth. 
If I hate one thing, 
that is seeing my friend not being true themselves and hurting themselves. 
So, I have zero bull s*** tolerance-excuse my French-and I always speak my mind. 
That's why I loved this website. 
Come and ask questions about make up, computers, baby care, what ever you want 
and you will find a real person online to answer you, 
and it's free. 
You don't have to buy the products they suggest, 
but it's always good to talk to different people on products you need or you plan to purchase. 
So, if you are gonna shop any time soon check out ShopSquad first. 
My screen name is Whitemintycandy just like my twitter name, 
but you can also chat/web cam with who ever you want. 
I know what a hassle it is to buy a product and regret it and to return it back, 
so today before you click the confirm button to purchase whatever that is that you want to buy, 
ask someone on ShopSquad, 
even I will ask to others on ShopSquad before shopping again :)


(Posted on May 18, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment