May 19, 2011

Coach 4 Ever!

Isn't it amazing that one small thing can change your mood, even your day... in a better way than you can ever imagine?



I started my day with a 7 am call from...''Unknown''. 
My first reaction was to panic. 
I thought my mom was calling overseas to give me bad news.
(In our home if the phone rings before 8 am or after 10:30pm only if something bad has happened.)

So, I couldn't pick up the phone on time, because I was too busy panicking. 
While I was planning to call my mom back, I saw the voicemail sign flashing on my phone. Thank God it was just FedEx. 
I was so relived, but I was pissed of as well. 
Since when it is acceptable to call customers 7 in the morning? 
I don't care if your call center is on the other side of the world and you don't know what time it is in the States!

They were calling, because they couldn't find my apt. 
How is that possible?! 
UPS can find it, DHL can find it, but FedEX cannot. 
It is so NOT acceptable!

Anyways, few hours later I got my package...from Coach! It was like a Christmas morning.

If you didn't know Coach had a crazy online sale. Two of my orders were cancelled, because they sold all of those models. 
However, I got five beautiful pieces for a really good price. 
I have saved more than $400 in total.

...and these are my babies!






Aren't these gorgeous? The prices were between $23 and $90.

The shoes fit per-fect-ly by the way! So happy. Thank you Coach you just made my day!  :)

(Posted on April 7, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment