May 24, 2011

Lorac Haul

Normally I don't like websites that require you to create an account just to check it out, 
but after I had seen what Budgetbeautiful and others got from HauteLook
I couldn't help, but sign up for the website.

Basically, it's a bargain website. 
However, I think the downside is; the products they sell are sometimes old versions.
For eg: You can't find those eyeshadow colors in Sephora or Ulta, 
but still it's a steal for the brand you pay for!

So,

At first, there weren't anything I wanted to buy, so I logged out. 
However, everyday you get an e-mail about the sale of the week.
....and I couldn't help, but order few things.

I got the first part of my order...

Lorac Baked Matte Satin Eye Shadows
for
only
$2.99 ea.

Of course you add tax and shipping, and those colors are no longer available from Sephora,
but how on earth you can buy $19 Lorac eye shadows for almost $3 from anywhere else, huh?

That's a real steal!
......and the colors are gorgeous! Can't wait to wear them.

Chic is a white eyeshadow


Social is a warm brown eyeshadow


Posh 
(I was expecting it to be grey, because that's how it looked on the website, 
but it's a yellowish flesh color, 
but it's really pretty and would be a good highlighter)

Insider is (I am not sure how to discribe it) light navy color



Only black eyeshadow is not a baked eyeshadow, 
so the packaging is different, 
and I was expecting it to be Jet Black, 
but it's not. 
I am kind of disappointed, but that's ok. 
You can't even buy nice drug store eyeshadows for this price. 


Rock & Republic and Juicy Couture Hauls from HauteLook is coming up soon...

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Can you please do swatches of the eyeshadows? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup Of course no problem! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @VintageMakeup Got the swatch pix, but there's something wrong w/the blogspot, can't upload it. Will do as soon as blogger acts normal again :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete