May 19, 2011

My Make Up Collection

*I have high end and drug store products in my make up collection,
and believe it or not some of my favorite products are not the expensive ones, but the cheap ones! :)

I thought I didn't have too much products, especially eye make up products, 
but it turned out that I have quite a lot of make up products.

However, I am glad I don't have as much as some people (eg:Youtube Gurus)
It shows that I have just what I need, 
I am not buying just for the sake of feeling happy.
I am not using all the products I have,
because I am either bored 
or not happy with those products.

I plan to get a BB cream,
because I know how amazing it is (my Dermalogica beautician used it on me onces)
and I want a good tinted moisturizer
and a liner that will stay on my water line,
then I can join the Project 10 Pan
('do not buy any new make up products until you finish 10 products' challange)

all my make up products before organized.
I collected these in four years since I moved to the States.
I have some more at home in Europe.

Foundations and Powders:
Revlon, Maybeline, Neutrogena, Smashbox, Almay, WetnWild, Jergens, Organics, Laura Mercier
my favorite at the moment is Laura Mercier oil free foundation
and
FYI
Organics tinted moisturizer smells weird

Bronzers:
Elf Bronzers, Physician's Formula, Body Shop, Tarte, Rimmel

Blushes:
Elf, Body Shop, Neutrogena, Tarte, Maybeline, Physician's Formula, Heidi Klum by Victoria's Secret, Hard Candy, Rimmel

Concealers:
Garnier, Benefit, Sonia Kashuk, Hard Candy, Elf, Smashbox, Neutrogena
(I love Sonia Kashuk concealer palette and Neutrogena blemish pen)

Eye Make up:
Dior, NYC, Rimmel, Sonia Kashuk, Sephora, Avon, Mac, Urban Decay, L'oreal, Physcian's Formula, LaSplash, Anastacia, Elf, Tarte, Victoria's Secret, Tarte, pix!, Hard Candy, Revlon
(I am loving L'oreal Voluminizer mascara)

 Lipsticks:
Dior, Avon, Estee Lauder, Body Shop, Maybeline, Clinique, Benefit, Lancome, Fantasy Makers by WetnWild
(My all time favorite is Benefit Rocket Pop - you can only find it on their website not at Sephora or Ulta)

Lip liners: Mac, Avon, Elf, Maybelines, Pupa
Lip exfoliator: Body Shop
(love Elf lip pencil!)

Lipstick and Lipgloss together: Maybeline, Avon

Lipglosses:
Estee Lauder, Urban Decay, Tarte, Victoria's Secret, Avon, Sally Hansen, L'oreal, Clinique, Hello Kitty

Lip balms:
Carmes, Blisstex, Wegmans, Lotta Luv, Hello Kitty, EOS, Lip Smackers, Nivea, Body Shop, Biotherm
(I love my EOS and Hello Kitty Apple balm)

 Primers and Make up Setting Products:
Elf, Maybeline, Tarte, L'oreal, Smashbox, Bare Escentuals, Urban Decay, Philosophy
(Currently I have Urban Decay make up setting spray for combination skin,
but
I love oil free all night long make up setting spray more
and
my favorite primer is Smashbox oil free primer,
second best and a cheap alternative can be
L'oreal)
Sets:
Claires, Hello Kitty, Dior
(I love Hello Kitty's packaging,
but
not so impressed with the eyeshadows,
I plan to get the Spring version of it,
and
I love the powder foundation in my Dior kit)

Finished products:
Body Shop, Clarins, Benefit,
Mac (Half and Half - expired not finished)

After my concealers organized

After lipsticks are organized

After all make up products organized

Make up products that I use daily:
Laura Mercier, Smash box, Elf, Physician's Formula, Hard Candy, Urban Decay, EOS, Hello Kitty, Sonia Kashuk, L'oreal, Benefit, Maybeline, Tarte, Garnier, Rimmel, Neutrogena, GeoGirl.

These can also be considered as my favorite make up products at the moment.

*Holy Grail Products List is coming up shortly...

(Posted on May 16, 2011)

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lola you have an awesome makeup collection! I'm so jealous you have the Sonia Kashuk concealer palette, I've heard so many great things! I love your blog and I'm now a follower! :) Please check out mine and follow me back on www.jessicabeautician.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JessicaBeautician Thanx Jessica! I know, right. Sonia Kashuk concealer palette is great to cover blemishes especially. I assume you are British...and I am so jealous you guys have Liz Earle! I have No.7 Hot Cloth Cleanser which is a dupe for Liz Earle and it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete