May 25, 2011

Lorac Eye Shadow Challange

As it was requested I did the swatch for Lorac Baked Matte Eyeshadows.
However, I kept getting 'system failed' message when I wanted to upload the pictures I took.
So, I decided to try it tomorrow and concentrated on writing my thesis.
Here are the pictures after Blogger stopped acting out.



forced flash
I would say Posh would be a nice all-over-the-lid color as a base and/or for discoloration,
and Chic would be a nice highlighter, although I said the other way around when I posted Lorac Haul.

w/o flash


 I had to pull an all-nighter so, I decided to keep the eye shadow swatches on
and see how long the eye shadows will last.
Of course times may vary when it comes to applying it on your eye lid.

So, first impression, 
I can say that it blends easily. 
I was expecting it to disappear when you blend it with a brush like the Hello Kitty palette eyeshadows, 
but I was mistaken. 
Although the color was slightly washed off when it was blended,
after 10 minutes the colors set in place.

and this is after 12 hours later.
It's long lasting, but easy to remove even with soap & water. 

12 hours later

As you can tell light colors (Chic and Posh) didn't last unlike Social, Insider and Black.

1 comment: