May 19, 2011

Mission Possible...

So, my new mission is to find my perfect toner! 




but haven't seen any of the promised effects other than smelling that disgusting stuff. 
...and used two toners from Body Shop; Seaweed Clarifying Toner, and Aloe Calming Toner.
Seaweed was just too harsh for my face. 
I got blemishes after using it!
Aloe Calming toner is better that Seaweed. 
At least my skin doesnt turn red after using it.

By the way I realized Sephora started selling Body Shop products. 
I found it odd.
I would understand if people in certain areas can't access Sephora but not Body Shop, 
but in where I live Sephora is right across the Body Shop in the mall. 
So, it's just weird to me. 
Anyways...

So, far I haven't found an impressive toner, yet. 
However, when I was at home last summer I used Garnier's toner. 
I don't know why I couldn't find it in the state I live, but anyways...
I really liked that toner. 
I think my skin was looking refreshed. 
If I go home, I hope I can find that product again!

My other mission will be finding a darker shade of foundation/powder for summer when I get tanned. 
I don't like doing make up in the summer, 
but I haven't made peace with my discolorations, yet. 
Who knows if my skin looks better by summer I might just use some sunscreen and blush on my face. 

We'll see...

(Posted on April 20, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment