May 20, 2011

Shelves Full of Perfumes

Last month while I was Googling ingredients of a perfume I used in the past, 
I found this website Fragrantica.
Not only you can see the ingredients of thousands and thousands of perfumes, but you can click and choose one of these buttons;
I had it,
I have it,
I want it,
I like it,
I love it,
I hated it.

Then you create your on perfume shelf!
It's not only fun, but also helpful to remember what perfume you had in the past 
and why that perfume reminds you of another perfume you used, 
because you can see all the notes in the perfume.

Then you can also pick your favorite perfumes,
and your signature perfume.
When you search a perfume that you want to see the ingredients,
you can also find out how popular that perfume is,
and you can read others review on that.


On the left side of the page, the website recommends you other perfumes from the same brand,
and similar perfumes from different companies.


.....and the bottom of the page you see an e-bay link of the perfume you are viewing.
If it is something you couldn't find anywhere else it's convenient to have direct link of the product.


One downside is there is no share my perfume shelf link.
That's one thing Fragrantica is missing!

My Perfume Shelf



 Perfumes that I love and I hate






Personally I got my perfumes (J.Lo Still and Lolita Lempicka) from Beauty Ticket
It was a steal!
However, I am not sure why Lolita Lempicka is not as long lasting as it was in the past.
If it was an old bottle, the perfume would be heavier.
That happened to the Guerlain L'instant that I purchased from Perfume Hut.
It waited on the shelf way too long I guess, 
that the scent was heavier than usual,
but it was still long lasting.

So, I am thinking,
maybe it's so cheap,
because it's a sample perfume.

They say sale sample/tester perfumes are lighter and not long lasting.


I don't know...

2 comments:

  1. @Vintage Makeup Thanx! Who doesn't love perfume. I recommend you Fragrantica website. It's fun to see virtual shelves full of perfumes you had in the past and now :)

    ReplyDelete