May 21, 2011

My Favorite Youtube People

I want to mention the people I am watching on Youtube.
I know I should say Youtube Gurus,
but to be honest it's so not easy to be a Guru!
No offense. 
I just think people call themselves Guru easier than they would dare ask for a glass of tap water in a posh restaurant for free.


Of course there are real make up artists on Youtube and they deserve the title, 
but they already have a title; they are make up ARTISTS. 
They truly are artists, because they know how to transform average person to an incredible creature.


The rest?
They are girls playing with make up.
No offense again!


There are some sweet, genuine people that I like watching,
and there are some that I watch just to hear what she is going to babble this time.


So,


My favorite Youtube people are,
(I am sure most of you already know them)


Gemma - Gemmasmaquillage & unicyclephysics Big Old Chat
Sara - SWalker Fast and Festive
Fleur - Fleur de Force Skin Care Routine
Ingrid - Missglamorazzi W/o make up again
Jim - j1mmyb0bba Smell like James Bond
Budgetbeautiful Haul (drug store make up from a down-to-earth girl) 
I truly believe they are genuine. 


Isn't it funny except Ingrid and Budgetbeautiful (I think) all these girls are British. 
Go Brits! Yay :)


and my favorite make up artists are


Wayne Goss -Gossmakeupartist Naked Make up 
Koren - Enkoremakeup Color Collectors & Color Adjusters
Lisa Elridge - lisaelridgedotcom Everyday Make-up


In terms of creativity
Sam and Nic - Pixiwoo Accidental Black Swan & ''I do this for myself'' look


I think the best eye make up performer who is not a make-up-artist is 
Julie -  Julieg713 Eye make up


The best make up performer who is not a professional make up artist, 
but an anchorwoman is
Emily -Emnoel83 Flawless Make up


Of course that doesn't mean that others are not good,
I am just not subscribed to too many people,
and some people are really high of themselves,
but there is no need to point finger,
I am never the one to talk behind people's back.



To see how great these make up artists just watch their videos (if you haven't watched already) 
and you will understand what I am talking about.


These are my favorite Youtube people,
and it's just my opinion you don't have to agree with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment