May 19, 2011

Shame On You, Dermalogica!

I bought Aveeno Brightening Exfoliater recently,


because I needed something for the skin on and around my nose area.
Although, I love Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant, 
it is not strong enough for the dead cells on my nose.
However, I want to return Aveeno and get No.7's exfoliater,
because so far I am amazed with No.7 products,
and I don't want to cheat on No.7 with Aveeno. LOL

Oh by the way I hate to tell you what Dermalogica did!
Few months ago I purchased few products from Dermalogica USA's website.
I chose their website over Ulta,
because you can get samples of other products 
and a relaxing candle from the website for free.
Then, recently they wanted me to review the products I purchased and I said why not!
So, I reviewed it, and at the end I got the message saying that my review might appear on the website if it is approved by the company.
I was fine with that, although I don't like this kind of policy,
because the results can be biased.
Then two days later I got an email for each of the review I made,
saying my review is rejected.
I didn't say anything bad!
It was my honest opinion,
but because I made a comparison and said the exfoliator was not strong enough for stubborn dead skin cells,
they didn't approve my review.
I was really upset and disappointed with the company.
A day after that they approved one of my reviews,
but still grow up Dermalogica!
If you look at their product reviews,
all the products are either four-star or five-star.
This is so disgusting!
It means that they don't allow unhappy customers to talk.
Fleur DeForce mentioned in her video that she had a terrible reaction to Dermalogica products,
so if she wanted to say it in her review on Dermalogica's website, 
I guess they were not going to let other customers know that.
You cannot do that!
People should make their mind on their own!
They make good products and they are quite expensive,
but what they are doing when it comes to customers' freedom of speech is really disgusting!
Although I want to try other Dermalogica moisturizers I don't think I will be ordering it from their website.
I don't want to deal with them any more.
I will be going to Ulta from now on!

(Posted on May 5, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment