May 19, 2011

MIA No More!

I know I know. I'm MIA for a while, but I didn't realize it until recently. 

Time really flies by! I know I said it before, probably I say it way too many times, but that's the truth.

Any ways I have new goodies to talk about!


I was planning to return a MAC eyeshadow and get something else instead. 
I am such an unsatisfied customer, I keep buying and returning stuff. 
Tara would be ROTFL right now if she was here. 
She knows what kind of a customer I am. 
She takes all the time in the world when she's buying something and in contrast to her most of the time I just buy and leave the store and... come back the next week to exchange it with something else LOL

So, I was wandering around the MAC counter and found the cutest pinkiest lipstick ever! 
i believe it's from their Quite Cute Collection or at least it was on the display with Quite Cute products. 
I wanted to buy it before I tried it because I tried so many blushes, eyebrow colors, eye shadows as eye brow colors that I felt guilty and felt like I gotta buy the next product I try. Lol Luckily the next product I tried was a lipstick and I fell in love with the color! 
It doesn't last on my lips, but I just loved the color and keep it on my desk so when I am working, so I can actually apply it on for the zillionth time. 
The name of the color is lustering
You gotta see and try out that color if you are into almost vivid pinks.

My second favorite of this month is my purple eye shadows. 
Lately I am having my purple phase again and these two purple eye shadows just compliment each other perfectly and I got so many compliments from my friends and my neighbor. 
I use Flash from Urban Decay
It says, it is a bright iridescent purple sheen color and 
I blend it with MAC Beautiful Iris and apply some Flash on my lower lashes and perfecto!
I received a card from Sephora saying that they will have a 15% discount for one week or so.I thought this is for everyone, but I think it was just for VIBs (Very Important Beauty Insider). 
I was wanting to be a VIB and now I am one! and I had no idea LOL, 
but I am not sure if I can benefit from it, because I don't know where I will be in a month or so. I might go back to Europe. We'll see.
I guess I told you I am taking better care of my skin lately and I am absorbing all the make up and beauty information like a sponge. 
I didn't realize how much little I knew until I improved my knowledge on the subject. 
Now, my skin looks better than ever, and my make up looks more natural than ever and last all day!

So, with my 15% of card I got Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in the color Medium Ivory. 
I was eyeing this product for a while, but oh boy it's expensive! $42+tax. and 
I also got a 10% off coupon for my next purchase. 
Gotta love being a VIB! ;)

When I bought it on Sunday I had the same Christmas effect on me again. 
Unfortunately, on Monday I had only time to apply a tinted moisturizing primer and my eye liner. 
So, I tried the foundation today for the first time! 
At first I thought it was too yellow and I was unhappy, 
but I think it balances with your skin tone after few minutes, 
because it was looking better and more like my skin but without my acne scars. 
Then on top of it I used my Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer pen
(I think this is my 10th pen. I love this product and I hope I can still buy this product when I go back home.) 
The foundation has full coverage which is what I wanted. 
I used the Blending Sponge from Sonia Kashuk  so I didn't need to apply too much product and because of the full coverage and wet sponge application I didn't need to use too much concealer.
The result: Happy Customer, Lola! :)


(Posted on April 20, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment