May 19, 2011

Blessing in Disguise

Unbelievable! Another month passed. Time really flies by fast.

I ignored this page for the last few days, but I have a perfectly good explanation. 
No, the dog didn't eat my homework, but it's worse! 
My laptop died :( RIP Mangy. 
Thank God I did the back-up a while ago. 
I just lost few picture files (I think).

By the way, I don't know if this is a blessing in disguise, 
because I was eyeing for a new laptop for a while. 
Actually, I didn't get what I was planning to get, 
but this baby is beautiful! and yes it was on sale! I am such a sales girl :) 
I get everything I want from sales. 
I don't shop because there is a sale, I shop because the product(s) I want is/are on sale. 
Of course this was not the only thing I got lol.

So, I was dying to test Skindinavia finishing spray for a while, 
but I was skeptical about purchasing a product online from a company I never heard of.

Last week I saw this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray at Sephora. I was pretty bummed, because recently I purchased Tarte Smooth Operator
Although I am happy with Smooth Operator (it's a great pore shrinker), 
if I had seen this spray before I would purchased that instead.

Then when I was at Ulta I saw small size of Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and I noticed something on the package. 
It was saying 'by Skindinavia'. 
Of course I couldn't miss this chance. 
So, instead of paying $28 for the regular size bottle I paid $11 for the small version. 
I think it is still expensive for such a tiny bottle, but hey it is almost perfect! 
I said almost, because when I first tried it I didn't have any oilyness on my T-zone, but my make up was long gone. I am not sure why.

So, the second time I used my Tarte Smooth Operator first, then I set my makeup with Skinidivia and viola! My make up was still there looking dewy at the end of the day.

What I loved about this product is that when you spray, it makes your skin feel light and refreshed. 
I hate feeling the make up on my skin, but this product makes me feel as if I had no make up on. 
You know the feeling when you come home and remove your make up, wash your face, and put on your face cream... 
Skindinavia manages to do that which makes it a holy grain product for me! :)

(Posted on March 29, 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment