May 29, 2011

A Juicy Purchase

It was a frustrating week and an exhausting weekend.
I'm tired, but happy to see all my friends before I leave for home.

I had already planned hauls and posts, 
but like I said it was a frustrating week, 
so I didn't have the energy to post those,
but don't worry I am back and going to post everything I have in mind.

So,

My first planned haul is from Juicy Couture.
You cannot even all it a mini haul, 
because it consists of just one purchase, 
but it's a hell of a purchase!

I saw that HauteLook had a Juicy Couture sale,
so I decided to check out what they have.
I wasn't going to buy anything I just wanted to see, you know...
...but of course I ended up ordering two things.
I just received the first one,


Yes it's a gorgeous Juicy Couture watch
and
it comes with 3 different charms (a crown, a heart, and the letter J with a crown at the top)





I wanted to buy a white watch for a while,
so I had the perfect opportunity thanks to HauteLook's sale.




but
there is one fault!
it's almost too small for my wrist. 
Ok, I don't have my mother's size 0 wrists,
but c'mon this watch must be for Size 0s like my mom.
It barely fits,



(but I like my watches kind of loose on my wrist)

I never had such a problem with my DKNY or Guess watch.
So, I was quite surprised and disappointed.


Anyways...

Still,
it's a pretty watch
and I might change the wrist band 
and then I will rock this watch! :)

The details are just amazing! 
there are crowns everywhere
(which is JC's signature as you know) 
the small nob on the side of the watch is a crown,
there is a crown and JC's name is printed on the face of the watch as you can see,
there is a crown printed on the buckle,
there is a crown on the heart, which is one of the charms that came already clipped to the watch,
there is a crown at the top of the letter J which is one of the three charms that came with the watch,
and
there are pink details on the minute and hour hand of the watch

I paid $137 for it
which might look a lot
but similar watches on Juicy Couture's website are much more expensive
and although this watch is not offered by Juicy Couture website anymore
it's the prettiest JC watch ever!

It's really white!
so it would look perfect when you tanned,
it looks great right now even though I am so not tanned

So, I am happy! 
it was a good deal! 

XOXO
Lola

3 comments:

  1. That watch is gorgeous! I've always wanted something from Juicy. :) I was wondering do you own anything from Betsey Johnson? I've been dying to get something from her

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup: I know right! :)
    Second part of the haul is coming up soon. Depending on how soon the UPS guy will deliver it.
    I don't have anything from Betsey Johnson at least not yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see part two! :)

    Is there anything from Betsey Johnson you want?

    ReplyDelete