June 30, 2011

June Favorites...

Again I was thinking I don't have much to talk about, but I found a lot of things to mention and I think this month I have favorite lipsticks more than anything else.

As for lipsticks...
I love my MAC Speak Louder, and Plumful, 
and 
Guerlain color 120 It's a light sparkly red. 
It is what I was looking for ages. It's expensive but it's long lasting and has a cool packaging.

I love how moisturizing and lustering Rimmel Moist Renew 120 Coral Shimmer and 140 Dreamy.

As far as lip glosses....
This month's favorites are MAC Surf Baby Strange Potion 
and 
Revlon 006 Strawberry Fraise (I adore this color!)

as for lip balms...
I love EOS Summer fruit

As for blushes... 
I love Elf Candid Coral. 
It has tiny gold sparkles. Just perfect for summer!

As for bronzers...
My favorite is ELF Golden Bronzer. 
I use it for contouring and it doesn't make me look like an Oscar statue at all.

As for eye products...
I love my MAC painterly pot as an all over the lid base to hide discoloration
and
I love Physcians Formula black eyeliner

As for mascaras....
I love L'oreal Voluminous. 
(Just apply it slowly and carefuly and dip it in the tube just for once if you don't want clumpy eyelashes and apply it to the outer corner lashes at the end so it won't look so clumpy on your lashes.)

As for brushes...
I love my new Tokidoki Pittura and Siberia brush sets. 
They are not just fun, but also so soft and high quality.

As for nail polishes...
I love Revlon Craving Coral
and
Sally Hansen DVD 

As for hair products...
I love Aussie Hair Insurance which also help to untangle hair
and 
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-in Conditioning Spray

As for Over Night Zit Solution...
I mix a drop of Ole Henriksen Truth Serum and Dermalogica Special Clearing Booster and viola! 
The next day the zit either deflates or pops and starts healing.


As for perfumes...
I love Carried Away from Bath and Body Works
It's light and such a nice scent for summer. 


As for antiperspirants...
I love Secret Clinical Strength  it's sweat-proof.


My all time favorites are... 
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Pallette 
and
Hard Candy Sheer Envy Tinted Moisturizer (color Medium) 
and 
Tarte Smooth Operator as a finishing powder.


As for clothes...
I love Old Navy jeans. I got a pair of size 8 skinny jeans for my mom and it fit perfectly, and I love their Tees, they are so soft and durable; colors do not fade nor shrink after washing for million times.

My Human Favorite is... 
Vintage Make Up for following and commenting on almost all my posts. Thanx Girl! :)

I guess that's all for this month.

Take Care,
Lola
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Great faves hun! I'm going to get my first MAC lippie soon, very excited.

    ReplyDelete