June 04, 2011

Juicy Purchase - Part 2

Ta-da! 
This is the baby I was waiting for it to arrive
so I can actually talk about it.
I got this from HauteLook Juicy Couture Sale with my JC watch.
I am not really a fan of bathrobe fabric bags, 
but look at this baby and look at the details
It's perfect!
(I didn't unwrap the strap and the zip 
because I'm leaving in 10 days so I don't want to pack it again)


it has a huge pink JC tag inside 
says 
JUICY COUTURE
BORN IN THE GLAMOROUS USA
i think it's really nice touch :)



How cute!
 there is a part with a zipper that says 
SHOP
It's big enough to store small items that you don't want it to be spare in your purse 
eg: money, lip gloss, cards, etc...



and
there is a pocket to put your cell phone in and it says
"Hello?"
How cute is that! :)





JC crown is printed on the fabric inside the purse



the letter J is sewed inside an embossed heart at the back

I didn't want it to be anything crazy. 
You can always combine a black, nice purse with almost anything,
and 
it's not boring because it has nice touches

(I couldn't help and just unwrapped the zipper 
and realized I missed out to show the best part of the purse.
Look how gorgeous the Juicy key is!
What a nice touch for a simple black purse :)

and 
it was $87 less than its retail price. 
I call this a great deal! ;)

1 comment: