June 17, 2011

Goodbye USA, Hello Expensive Europe

So the time came for me to go back home for good.


I am not sad or anything, but I was not thrilled to go back home either. 
I don't understand why people keep asking me if I am excited to go back home. 
I guess people get home sick, but I don't, 
because it's same ol' same ol' things, 
plus I don't feel belong to anywhere 
I can create a new home to myself where ever I go, 
and true friends and family would never lose touch with you.


Anyways....


One thing I will miss about USA would probably how cheap it is to live there. 
To all the people who think I spend too much 
let me give you an example and you will understand me better.


Recently, I lost my MAC Lustering lipstick, 
so when I saw a MAC counter in Amsterdam airport I couldn't help but replace my lost lipstick. 
Now, you don't need to be a Math professor. 
In the states I paid $14+tax for that lipstick, 
in Netherlands I paid $23. 5 for the same lipstick. 
Now do you get me when I say home expensive things are in Europe?! :)

4 comments:

  1. @Vintage Makeup when I first came to the states I was like a child in a candy shop because all those gorgeous make up products were so affordable comparing what I was paying at home lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Compare to my home town Taiwan , US is expensive. I am so jealous to hear you say that living in US is cheap.:)
    B.T.W, I kind of can understand what you mean that you don't feel you belong to anywhere. I have the same feeling sometimes. However, I am not as strong as you, I got scared.
    Anyway, I will miss you. you are such a beautiful and adorable girl.

    Dao-Wen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm glad you had a safe trip back home, and that you enjoyed your time here in the states :) That's such a shame it was that expensive, though.

    ReplyDelete