June 02, 2011

May Favorites...

I can't believe it's mid 2011.
It's crazy,
but what can we do other than enjoying each and every day...


I was thinking I don't have anything to put it in my May's Favorite list, but actually I do!


I love my Elf Translucent Mattifying Powder
for shine control (I already hit the pan)


I love the smell of Benefit Coralista blush,


I love my Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
that can erase every imperfection


I love my Hard Candy tinted moisturizer
that can cover up all my blemishes (but not acne scars)

I love my Smashbox Photo Finish Oil-Free Primer
because it has this silky smooth feeling to it


I love my new eye cream from
Origins - A perfect world for eyes
that has a silky smooth & has a long lasting moisturizing effect and it smells great

I like that my new moisturizer
Origins Balanced Diet
calmed my skin and moistured

and I have almost no shine when I wake up or during the day

I love my Watson's Witch Hazel as a toner
that treats blemishes and it's the cheapest most effective toner ever!


I am in love with Boot's No.7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser that makes me face super clean


I like Burt's Bees Citrus Facial Scrub
that makes my face super soft and moistured
but kind of harsh for my sensitive skin


I like my Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant scrub
because it's so soft and gentle on my skin

I love Mario Badescu Whitening Mask to erase acne scars and smells A-MA-ZING!


I like the smell of Neutrogena oil-free dry sun block


Non-beauty related May Favorite....

I love Panera's decaf coffee
and I don't even drink decaf. Imagine that!
(I'll miss it like crazy when I go back home :(  )

4 comments:

  1. I have the Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette, but it creases on me! How do you get it to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup you need to use a small amount on each spot and let it settle for a minute or so. then set it with your choice of powder. when i first used it, i used a lot and it felt heavy on my face, but now it's just perfect. the first dark color is great to cover any darkness but it doesn't work well under my eyes. it makes my eyeliner smudge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also set my make up with Urban Decay setting spray (all over face) and Tarte Smooth Operator (just on T-zone) for 10 hour no shine maybe that's why my concealer doesn't crease. Hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete