June 30, 2011

A New Journey

Unfortunately for a while I won't be doing make up. Or at least I will try not to.


Although I do not have an acne problem currently I had two terrible 2 cystic acne and dealing with acne scars lately. So I went to see another doctor for it. 


Because she knows our family history she told me it's genetics and I have inflamed cystic acne triggered by congested pores due to cosmetics products. I exactly know what she is talking about; Bare Escentuals Mineral Lose Powder. 


She gave a pill, a mask that you do by mixing three different ingredients, and a gel to use for a month. I got the first pill last night, and you might think it's crazy but my skin looks calmed down and one of two active acne I have already deflated. 


Although I will try not to put on any make up not to slow down the process of treatment, I cannot give up on my eyeliner and my lipsticks. 


Currently my favorites are Revlon lip glosses and Maybeline summer colors. Swatches are coming up...  

No comments:

Post a Comment