June 22, 2011

Coming Soon...

I am home for almost a week, 
and I just unpacked.

Packing and unpacking is not fun for me.

I can live in suitcases and it won't bother me at all,
but when you are not the only one at home, 
it bothers other people unfortunately.

So, I had to unpack,
and it was a challenge to find room for all my clothes and shoes,
but we managed to do well.

However, I also need to find room for my make up collection,
so that I can do a haul for the items I got just before I left the US.

====Spoiler alert!====

I got three lipsticks and a lipgloss from MAC,
and they are all bold and gorgeous. 

I can say I went out of my comfort zone.

I used to use color on my eyes and lips in the past,
but my style turned into 'all neutral' through out the years.

Maybe it's time to add some bright pinks in my daily make up regimen :)

XOXO
Lola


1 comment: