June 30, 2011

Journey to a Healthy Skin...

I am so sad that I need to give a break on my No.7 Hot Cloth Cleanser, not because it's not good enough, 
but because my doctor suggested La Roche-Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel For Oily Sensitive Skin


La Roche Posay is doctors favorite I am not sure why, but it was suggested by a dermatologist to me before. 
However, when I used it's moisturizer that was supposed to reduce oil problem the results were not nice at all. 


So, I am skeptical about it, but I want my clear skin back so I will do whatever I will need to do. 


I used the La Roche-Posay cleanser for the first time today. 
It's really light and gentle and didn't dry my skin and it doesn't have a scent. 
So far I liked it, but we'll see...


After cleaning my skin I use Clindoxyl it has Benzoyl Peroxide and Clindamycin in it.
I know benzoyl Peroxide dries the skin, and the doctor told me not to use a moisturizer. 


Sorry, but I don't like doctors when they tell you, you are too young to use a moisturizer. I find them old fashioned and out dated. First of all we don't live in and ideal environment where there is no pollution and no stress, second I am 25 and scientifically your skin starts aging at the age of 25 so I need to take precautions! 


I will try to do what she told me to do, but I don't know how long I can go with a moisturizer and a toner. 


Clindoxyl gel feels like a moisturizer first, but it's sticky at the same time, but it was okay after my skin absorbed it and dried. 


In the morning and at night I take one 500mg Ornidazole.


.....and at night I put on Benzamycin. They sell it in three diferent tubes and you need to mix tube A to tube B then add the mixture of tube AB to tube C and you store in the fridge. I think it's fun. I always liked mixing things like a mad scientist hehe.
When you need to apply it you put it some on your face when you opened the fridge and store the rest in the fridge without taking it out and putting it back on. Otherwise it will go bad fast. 


I started the pill last night so today is Day 1. 5 


I'll report back on Day 30.


Until then...


Take Care,
Lola
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment