July 07, 2011

Progress

I am not sure how many days have passed 
since I started ''Having My Healthy Skin Back'' mission, 
but there is improvement! 
My acne scars are fading and shrinking. 
I am not sure how they shrink, 
but they can be mistaken with my freckles, 
also my freckles are fading off 
and I look real pale, 
but this is not a big problem for me, 
because I always get freckles 
when ever I go out on a sunny day, 
so I prefer a white flawless skin over yellowish-brown freckles. 

Of course my skin dried 
and it was feeling like I have sand particles on my skin, 
so I used Burt's Bees Citrus Scrub
The result....
it was painful! 

Now 
I am using my Dermalogica microfoliant exfoliater 
and 
I use my Olay Pro X tool 
and 
Viola! 
Another good result of medicine+cream+gel is 
I don't get oilly on my T-zone. 

If only I can make it to Day 30 I will be saved. hehe 

XOXO
Lola :)

1 comment: