July 14, 2011

Fancy Nails...

It was my ''Pamper Me'' day, 
so 
I went to have a mani&pedi, 
but 
what I didn't know was my manicurist didn't have any customers today 
(because the weather is so hot lately, 
nobody wants to leave their air conditioned homes)
so she was bored out of her mind,
and 
spent 1hr 40minutes on my nails painting 
and 
adding nail arts 
and 
painting evil eyes to protect me from people's bad energy.

It was nice at first, 
but then it was way too long and it was me who was bored out of her mind this time. 
LOL

Enjoy, 
Lola 
XOXO






 

3 comments:

  1. Those details on the nail are very pretty

    I have a Fashion Blog which is quirky and takes a looks at celebriy fashion, tips and tricks for any fashion lover and fashion trends,
    I would love you to check it out when you have a chance,
    New Follower!
    http://undercoverstylelover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the subscription, girl! Unfortunately, I am extremely busy lately, but a late July favorites is coming up! :)

    ReplyDelete