October 13, 2011

Daily Make-Up Brushes...

I got the whole $3 make up brush set from ELF 
and a travel set from MAC 
and 3 Toki Doki brushes 
and 3 Rock & Republic Cosmetics brushes 
and one Body Shop make up brush 
(I threw away the other two because they were too old and I couldn't clean them up), 
two Smashbox, 
one Tarte make up brush, 
and 2 Sephora brushes, 
and one Physcian's Formula brush 
and one eyeliner brush that came with L'oreal gel eyeliner, 
and two Sam Chapman Real Techniques brushes, 
one Sonia Kashuk blending sponge 
and two Laura Mercier sponges that came with the set, 
but I don't need all of them daily. 

So, I have 18 brushes that I use daily, 
the rest are in the make up brush bag of ELF.

The brushes I use are most ELF. I am using 6 of them actually.  

I am using ELF Complexion Brush, 
2 Blush Brush 
(I use one of them with my ELF Golden Bronzer for contouring my face), 
Concealer Brush, 
Small Smudge Brush 
(to smudge the eyeliner under my eyes), 
and Small Angled Brush for gel eyeliner.

Toki Doki Angled Blush Brush and Fluffy Brush from Pittura Brush Set Collection

Smashbox Travel Smudger Brush

MAC 212 Travel Brush

L'oreal gel eyeliner's brush

The Body Shop Flat Eye Brush

Sephora Short Smudge Brush


Revlon Lip Brush 

I carry it in my handbag

Eco Tools Kabuki Brush that I carry it in my handbag



From left to right
Real Techniques Kabuki Brush, 
ELF Kabuki Brush 
and
Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge


No comments:

Post a Comment