November 10, 2011

oh-la-la!

It was a boring, depressed day until half an hour ago.


I found out that the new Bath&Body Works shop is opened and it's close to my home in Istanbul. 


Tomorrow, I am definitely going for shopping and stocking up on my favorites candles, plug-ins and sleeping mists. 


Ah I am so excited that I want to go out now and run to the store which is half and hour distance if you walk, so it should be less than 20 minutes if you run LOL


It opened on Bagdat Caddesi which is the 5th Avenue of Istanbul, and it's their second shop in here. 


I spend almost 5 months away from my candles and plug-ins and pillow mists, and oh boy it was the most difficult 5 months of my life. No jokes! 


I realized how much those scents were calming down my nerves and helping out with my sweet tooth.


I don't want to be disappointed but I hope their product range is same with the States.


So, if they brought back their Secret Wonderland scented candles, I am definitely getting myself one,
and the Mint Chocolate, and the Island Margarita and Carribean Salsa, and the Lavender-Vanilla Soothing Candle, and Vanilla-Lavender pillow mist, but I will also check out the new season stuff. 


I worry about the prices of candles.


According to Hemen Denemeliyim's blog (translate as I Should Try It Immediately) the prices look affordable if those are original size prices and not travel size prices.



I will check it tomorrow and report it back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment