October 07, 2011

Bored to Death....

It's one of those days that I have a lot to do, 
but I don't feel like doing anything like in Bruno Mars' Lazy song.

As you can see I painted every nail to a different color.
It wasn't planned.
I just did it
and 
now I feel like 13 again LOL

 After painting my nails I decided to give myself a prize;
Its a bitter chocolate covered waffle.
Gaufrette as French say. 

On my left hand
I started with Avon Nail Experts Tough Enough Top/Base Coat
I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Flashy Fuschia 14 on my pinkie
(it looks red on pictures but actually it's fuschia pink)
on my ring finger I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac 270
on my middle finger I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Pink Blink 
on my index finger I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet 340 
on my thumb I used Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Blue-Away 
I finished with Avon Nail Experts Gloss Guard Top Coat 
 Then 
I cleaned the excess nail polish on my cuticles with Nutra Nail-Olive Oil, Nail & Cuticle Treatment

Then I decided that it was just too plain so I turned them into polka-dotted nails.
I used Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On 300 and used a nail art brush to make the dots.
and
Viola! :)

Hope you like it,
because I just loved my nails LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment