October 09, 2011

September Favorites...

I guess my monthly favorites do not change because once I love something I keep using it for months and months, but this way I can swear by the products that are in my monthly favorites list.


I love my Smashbox Oil-Free Photo Finish Foundation Primer.
I always loved that velvety smooth texture.


I still love my Hard Candy Tinted Moisturizer, but it's just too sheer to have any coverage.


I used Hard Candy Just Faced It Feather Light Formula. I have mixed feelings about it.
The texture is just too heavy and almost difficult to blend, but has a nice coverage and nice finish. 
It feels so soft on my skin.


I still love my ELF Golden Bronzer to contour my face. I will run out of it soon.


Has anyone outside the US ordered ELF? I wonder how good their international shipping is.


I still love my Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette-07 


I started using the blush of ELF Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder.
The bronzer is just way too dark for my skin but the blush complements my skin perfectly.


I started using Revlon ColorStay Liquid Eyeliner. Probably it's not the best liquid eyeliner in the world,
but it's the only one I have and it works for me.


I still love my L'oreal Voluminous Original Formula mascara. For me, nothing can beat it!


I love Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller. I use it all over my eye and it hides my discoloration perfectly and it's perfect if you slightly have puffy eyes in the morning or when you get tired.


I love my Avon Extreme Gloss Glazewear. Unfortunately I don't know what color I have but it's the perfect nude lip gloss for me. By the way it's really old so it might have discontinued I don't know.


I stopped using a moisturizer because my doctor said so, 
but I use Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster. It moisturizes my skin, feels tighter and helps with my cystic acne and lighten ups acne scars.


I still believe Boots No.7 Hot Cloth Cleanser is perfect to remove make up and deep clean your skin at home. My skin feels extremely soft and moistured after I use it.


and I love my EOS lip balms.


As for Youtube,
I love watching Gemma's videos.





No comments:

Post a Comment