September 01, 2011

Shopping for Shoes Around the Globe...

Today we went to another mall in Istanbul.
It was an outlet mall called Optimum Outlet.
There were sales everywhere.
I thought I was going to lose my mind. :)
However, I couldn't shop because I was with my father, Mr Shopping is Unnecessary,
so I just looked and almost already decided what to buy in my second visit to that mall, alone!. :)

Of course I compared prices as always.

This time I checked the prices of Payless Shoe Source.

It wasn't so bad, it was almost as cheap as it is in the States.

I guess the most expensive pair of shoes were $58 (tax included)

and the cheapest was $17 (tax included)

I checked the prices of the same pair of shoes in the store and online.

One of the pairs that I liked was only few bucks more than the US price,
however the good looking high heels were almost $30 more than its US price.

Comparing to other local shoe stores in Istanbul, Payless Shoe Source prices were just okay,
because in other places you can't get a good quality pair of high heels for work no less than $90
which is insane and not worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment