September 23, 2011

Wedding Time!!

No its not my wedding, but an extended family member's.


Although I am not attending, because weddings are not my thing, I just like the preparation time.


So, I helped my mother get prepared for tonight's wedding reception.


Of course as usual she didn't wait for me and started herself.


So, she used Avon's Anew Clinical Advanced Dermabrasion System Soin Effet Peeling Professional.


(It's a double tube that has a cleanser and a face scrub that has the tiniest granules in it.)


Then, I first cleaned her skin with Boots No.7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser,
then Witch Hazel toner,
then Basil Purifying mask from Body Shop
and completed the first night with Ole Henriksen's Truth Serum
and used Origins A Perfect World for Eyes.


The second night (last night)....


Again I cleaned her skin with Boots No.7 Radiance Boosting Hot Cloth Cleanser,
then Witch Hazel toner,
then Mario Badescu Whitening Mask for 10 minutes.


She chose not to use any face cream on top of these treatments to let her skin breathe and keep the effects of the nourishing treatment that the creams gave her. It makes sense to me :) 


The result....
Her skin was clearly brightened and fresh looking.


It cannot take place of a professional 1-hour long facial, but it was a good pick me up when you don't have time or money to spend on a facial. 


I used the products we have at home that I thought she might benefit from.


Her skin needed a deep cleaning, that's why I used Boots No.7 and The Body Shop mask
and she needed something to brighten her sun damage/aging spots, so I used Whitening Mask
she also needed a little nourishment and a lift, that's why I chose Ole Henriksen Truth Serum


She's ready for tonight's make up, but I am planning to make an appointment for her at the Dermalogica Salon I go to.


I will keep you posted when we go for a real facial ;)


XOXO
Lola :)

No comments:

Post a Comment