August 25, 2011

Expensive Europe You Make Miss the States Soooo Much.......

Today I was at the mall with my cousin.
Let me rephrase it...
Today I was in one of the thousand malls in Istanbul.
Sometimes I feel like this city has more malls than people in it. 

We went there to find a pair of chic sandals for my cousin.
What did we buy at the end? 
Anything but sandals

A cheapest pair of sandals are $35 (tax included),
but of course we like the $80 ones.
I have a seventh sense not six in choosing expensive goodies.
I don't know how or why, 
but 
what ever I like 
is always expensive
lol

While we were there I checked out Sephora.
It was a total shock for me.

$36 Too Faced pallete was $45
and 
$35 Guerlain Rouge Automatique was $50
and 
$24. 5 Dior Show Mascara was $40

Those prices were tax included, 
but still
they were expensive.
I couldn't take it anymore so I left.

Then we went to Accessorize...

If you are not familiar with the store, 
as you can understand it from its name it's an accessory store
They have cute and chic earings, necklaces, socks, panties, hair accessories, sun glasses, scarves, handbags, cute note pads, etc.

So, I bought two necklaces ($11 each), a pair of earings ($11) and two rings ($11 and $9.95) :)

butterfly ring



the back of the ring is gold color and little hearts are engraved at the back :)

  bow ring




butterfly necklace and horse shoe necklace (for good luck :))



butterfly earings




Aren't they adorable? :)

I got everything in butterfly,
I don't know what got in me,
I don't even like butterflies,
but I love the butterflies I got from Accessorize 

I spent a fortune, but I am so happy with my cute goodies :)

XOXO
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment